Regency Classic™ F5100 Extra Large Wood Stove
Regency introduces the innovative F5100 catalytic wood stove with Eco-Boost technology! One of the most environmentally friendly woodstoves available anywhere, this highly efficient woodstove is capable of burning a 90 lb wood load for over 30+ hours* while delivering even, consistent and substantial heat.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All Regency wood stoves are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit.
How it Looks:
- Classic Regency wood stove styling with pedestal base and contemporary cast iron door in black
- 180 sq. in. glass viewing area offering an exceptional view of fire
- 4.42 cu. ft firebox, allowing convenient loading of 22” logs front-to-back and side-to-side.
- 170º opening door for easy loading
- Extra large ash drawer in base (optional)
- Discrete ash lip
- Easy-to-read thermometer informs when to engage the catalytic combustor
- Side mounted single lever bypass control to engage the catalytic combustor
- Front mounted single-lever air control to adjust heat output
How it Works:
- The catalytic combustor with heavy duty cast iron damper permits the wood stove to burn slowly, providing a long, consistent burn, delivering 30 hours or more* of heat with from a single load of wood.
- Eco-boost Technology ensures maximum re-burn of products of combustion before making their way to the combustor.
- Fuel is utilized to its full potential with only 1.46 g/hr of emissions and 85.48% efficiency!
- Load up to 90 lbs of wood at a time for 30+ hours* of consistent, reliable heat.
- Airwash system helps keep the glass clean
* Length of burn time and BTU output depend upon wood species used, moisture content of wood, elevation, climate conditions and installation.
|Burn Time||30+ hours|
|Firebox Capacity||4.42 cu. ft.|
|View Area||180 sq. in|
|Room Size||2250 sq. ft.|
|Height with Pedestal|